If you’re interested in spreading the word about your Rite in the Rain experiences,
APPLY TODAY to become a...
BRAND AMBASSADOR INFO
Who is a RITR Brand Ambassador
The ideal Brand Ambassador genuinely loves Rite in the Rain and is excited to share their story through images, videos, stories, and honest product feedback. As a Rite in the Rain Ambassador, you do not need to have a social following, you simply need to provide authentic and engaging content to help tell our brand story.
Using a pencil or all-weather pen, Rite in the Rain ensures your notes survive the
the field, regardless of the conditions. All-weather products include bound books, notebooks,
leaf, printer paper, and all-weather pens. Custom printing is also available.
Great content; images, videos, and stories to be specific. Ambassador membership will be reviewed annually. The amount of quality content received will determine your chances of maintaining membership from year to year.
Simply, review the following “Content Guidelines” and submit the “Release Form” below.
*NOTE* A release form needs to be on file before your membership is official.
To show our appreciation for participating in this unique community, you’ll receive:
- A Rite in the Rain Swag Pack.
- A promo code worth $100 to purchase products on RiteintheRain.com.
- Samples of new products before they’re released publicly, giving you a chance to provide new product feedback during the envelopment phase.
What makes for great content?
Product shots are great, but letting our customers get to know you and your adventures with Rite in the Rain is even better! Check out our featured Field Portraits for inspirational photos, stories, and video examples.
*NOTE* — If selected, creating a free Dropbox account will be required so you can access and upload content to our “Rite in the Rain Dropbox” folder.
TIPS & SUGGESTIONS
- In general, subjects should be close - less than 10 feet or 3.5 meters. We should be able to read a name tag.
- Include some shots with the subject (you) centered AND off to one side, this helps communicate the environment and leaves room for messaging.
- Shots of equipment or work environment are encouraged and help to convey your story.
- Keep it genuine! Avoid over posing with the product in a “fake” writing posture. Looking straight at the camera can communicate confidence and trustworthiness.
- Remember, the higher the image resolution, the better! (300DPI at 5”x7” or larger).
- Video stories should be engaging, tell a story, and inspire other Rite in the Rain users. Unedited video and audio clips are fine - we can finalize the piece.
- Product review videos are great! Keep them concise and informative. Unedited video and audio clips are fine - we can finalize the piece. Introduce yourself and briefly explain how YOU use the product.
- Videos should be provided in a 16:9 proportion and have a minimum resolution of 1280 x 720 (720p). Keep important subject matter within a square crop frame.
Written Testimonials & Reviews
- Written content should cover:
a. Who you are and what you do.
b. How Rite in the Rain has helped you in your adventures and/or work.
- Product reviews can be submitted on the RiteintheRain.com website using the existing product review platform. Letting us know when and what you post is encouraged.
- Review the following details:
**NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO APPLY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF BEING SELECTED. This partnership is only available to those who are 18 years of age or older as of the application date. You do not need to be active on social media to apply. However, if you have a profile showcasing your photography that helps us get to know you better, please include your profile links on the application form.
Due to Federal regulations, Active-Duty Military Personnel and Reservists are ineligible to participate. We appreciate your interest but cannot accept your application at this time.
If you have questions, feel free to contact us at Ambassadors@RiteintheRain.com.
- Submit a completed Application Form (below) and upload your content.
- If selected, the Rite in the Rain Marketing Department will be in contact with you via email.
APPLICATION & RELEASE FORM
By submitting this application, I grant JL Darling, LLC (makers of Rite in the Rain) permission to repeatedly publish the submitted photos, stories, and/or video for any lawful purpose, including but not limited to the Rite in the Rain website(s), social media accounts, and promotional materials, either digital or print.
By submitting this application, I give permission for JL Darling, LLC (makers of Rite in the Rain) to edit, alter, share,
tweak or build upon the submitted photos, stories, and video in any way they deem beneficial, for the promotion of
the Rite in the Rain Brand.
If selected as a Rite in the Rain Brand Ambassador, JL Darling, LLC (makers of Rite in the Rain) will supply you with the following compensations:
Promo Code worth $100 of Products at RiteintheRain.com • Rite in the Rain Swag Pack • New Products for Review (when available)